1. Yesterday Demi Lovato was rushed to the hospital for an overdose. Sources say she is stable and with family now. More here.
Here are some of the celebrity tweet in support of her recovery:
I love @DDLovato so much. It breaks my heart that she is going through this. She is a light in this world, and I am sending my love to her and her family.
— Ellen DeGeneres (@TheEllenShow) July 24, 2018
— J O E J O N A S (@joejonas) July 25, 2018
My friend @ddlovato is one of the kindest, most talented people I’ve ever met. Praying for her right now, addiction is a terrifying disease. There is no one more honest or brave than this woman.
— Brad Paisley (@BradPaisley) July 24, 2018
i love u @ddlovato
— Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) July 24, 2018
We should all wrap our arms of love around Demi Lovato. I am so happy you’re alive. Thank God. If I know my monsters as well as I believe I do, we all wish you self-compassion and inner peace. And may you receive the love so many have for you. #ImConfidentInDemi Demi, I love you.
— Lady Gaga (@ladygaga) July 25, 2018
2. There’s a petition calling to get Netflix’s show “Insatiable” to be cancelled, because of ‘fat-shaming’. More here.
— Dazed (@Dazed) July 23, 2018
3. Roseanne is mad that people are defending “Guardians of the Galaxy” director James Gunn when they didn’t defend her tweets. More here.
Over 260,000 people have signed a petition for Disney to rehire James Gunn as director of ‘Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3’ pic.twitter.com/AyV4CVyRhU
— Marvel Facts & News (@MarveIFacts) July 25, 2018
4. Kaley Cuoco was quick to clapback after she posted an Instagram video and one person didn’t like her bra. More here.
5. Congrats to Victoria Secret model Karli Kloss on her engagement! More here.
8. Drake and Migos have postponed their tour due to “production issues”, but it may be due to Offset’s recent arrest. More here.
Drake & Migos Tour Start Date Delayed https://t.co/y9Fp2ORItZ
— TMZ (@TMZ) July 24, 2018
7. Billboard released the top music videos of the 21st century. See the full list.
— ET Canada (@ETCanada) July 25, 2018