1. Taylor Swift crashed a small gig at Bluebird Café in Nashville over the weekend. She told stories and had Fireball and whisky. More here.
TAYLOR SWIFT PLAYING BETTER MAN AT THE BLUEBIRD IN THE YEAR 2018 UH THIS MAKES MY HEART SO HAPPY AND THIS IS TRULY ALL I NEED IN LIFE pic.twitter.com/KQLU26E3Fj
— yasmin (@yasminhaydi) April 1, 2018
2. Mandy Moore crossed climbing Mount Kilimanjaro off of her bucket list. She topped the 4,900 meter mountain with her fiancée. More here.
On the night of our ascent to the summit, we woke up at 11pm (after a few hours of napping) to enjoy a couple of nervous minutes together with a cup of coffee before it was time to gear up in my our warmest layers and start the nearly 8 hour trek to highest point in Africa- 19,341 ft. In total darkness, we took it pole pole (slow slow) and trudged through rain, sleet and snow, where seemingly everything on our person managed to freeze (water bottles, backpacks, our eyelashes, hair, fingers, toes, etc…) Oddly, I’ve never felt more determined to tackle such a physical challenge before and yet the combined elements of exhaustion and extremely cold weather made it much trickier than any of us were prepared for. All of that aside, ultimately reaching the threshold of the true summit was more emotional and overwhelming than I had thought possible. Kilimanjaro demands a lot from those who traverse her trails. You have no choice but to show up. And we did. There’s nothing more empowering than realizing that we are all capable of so much more than we give ourselves credit for. #whyihike #liveyouradventure #sponsored
3. According to online records, court will begin today for Maci Bookout to get two orders of protection for herself and her kids against ex Ryan Edwards after his arrest. More here.
Teen Mom’s Maci Bookout and her husband Taylor McKinney have filed two orders of protection against her ex Ryan Edwards. https://t.co/bnxWjlVIlC
— E! News (@enews) March 30, 2018
4. Jennifer Garner spent spring break and Easter with her kids, her ex Ben Affleck, and his new girlfriend Lindsay Shookus in Hawaii. More here.
Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck aren’t letting their split get in the way of co-parenting: https://t.co/uCfzhGWYfn
— E! News (@enews) April 1, 2018
5. Ryan Reynolds shut down marriage rumors that he and Blake Lively are having problems due to their busy schedules with one snarky tweet. More here.
I wish. I could use a little “me time”. https://t.co/S6kXFsWaMe
— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) March 31, 2018
6. Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson said he struggled with depression after his mom tried to commit suicide and now wants to help others with mental issues. More here.
— Daily Strength (@Daily_Strength) November 18, 2015
7. Eddie Redmayne spoke at Stephen Hawking’s funeral. More here.
— ITV News Anglia (@itvanglia) March 31, 2018
8. “Ready Player One” topped the box office in its debut weekend. Tyler Perry’s “Acrimony” debuted at second, and “Black Panther” fell to third. More here.