1. Taylor Swift released a video where she and BFF Ed Sheeran take fans behind the scenes of her “End Game” music video and dished on their friendship and the writing process. More here.
2. All the details on Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s wedding:
– It starts at 6am our time, or noon local time at St. George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle
– Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby will officiate the wedding
– Prince Charles will hold a private reception for close friends and family
– See more details here.
— ABC News (@ABC) February 12, 2018
3. Posh Spice is now saying the Spice Girls are not going on tour and I am so confused. TMZ released a statement saying they were, and now she says “I’m not going on tour. The girls aren’t going on tour.” Apparently they were just brainstorming. More here.
4. Kim Cattrall slammed Sarah Jessica Parker for reaching out after her brother died. Kim says Sarah was “exploiting [her] tragedy” to “restore [her] ‘nice girl’ persona.” I think that’s a definite no on Sex and the City 3. More here.
6. Lydia McLaughlin is leaving the OC Housewives again. She says she can only do one season at a time; so, she may be back for season 16. More here.
— Real Housewives (@RHOGossip) February 10, 2018
7. The Winter Olympics have kicked off and Team USA won two gold medals in snowboarding, plus a silver in Men’s Luge, which was our first ever in this event. More here.
— NBC Olympics (@NBCOlympics) February 12, 2018
8. Fifty Shades Freed topped the box office, with other debuts Peter Rabbit and The 15:17 to Paris in the second and third spot. More here.
“‘Fifty Shades Freed” tops box office in opening weekend https://t.co/VruuzprYnD
— TIME (@TIME) February 11, 2018