1. Oscars Recap: The Shape of Water won Best Picture, Guillermo Del Toro won Best Director, Frances McDormand won Best Actress, and Gary Oldman won Best Actor… plus Mark Bridges, the costume designer on Phantom Thread was gifted jet ski from host Jimmy Kimmel for having the shortest acceptance speech. More here.
2. Demi Lovato brought two of her friends up on stage at her show Friday night so former American Idol contestant Rayvon Owen could propose to his girlfriend… and there wasn’t a dry eye in the house, even Demi was tearing up! More here.
— Demi Lovato News (@justcatchmedemi) February 27, 2018
3. Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have invited 2,640 members of the public to the upcoming wedding… and yet I’m still waiting for my invite. More here.
— TMZ (@TMZ) March 4, 2018
4. The Razzies winners were announced before the Oscars and The Emoji Movie cleaned house with four wins including Worst Picture. More here.
It’s the #Oscars and Hollywood’s biggest night!
So let me go ahead and take this “L” right on the chin for Baywatch.
Win some, lose some.. but hey, that’s the way love goes. @RazzieAwards #Baywatch💩🥪 #AndTheWinnerLosesOn pic.twitter.com/2ICyzfVHSV
— Dwayne Johnson (@TheRock) March 4, 2018
5. Emily Ratajowski decided to share off her new wedding ring with this topless photo.
6. For Chris Martin’s 41st birthday, his ex Gwenyth Paltrow said “Happy Birthday, brother”… super awkward! More here.
7. Beyonce wants you to know that she’s going vegan AGAIN in preparation of her 2018 Coachella performance. More here.
— E! News (@enews) March 3, 2018
8. Black Panther made another $65.7 million at the box office, taking the number one spot for the third week. Red Sparrow debuted in the number two spot, and Death Wish in the number three spot. More here.