1. Selena Gomez has dished on her complicated relationship with Instagram. She does not like the way it influences young people including herself, saying “it’s given young people, myself included, a false representation of what’s important.” More here.
— Who What Wear (@WhoWhatWear) February 7, 2018
2. Halsey had a wardrobe malfunction at the amFAR Awards. One of the security guards stepped on her dress and her thigh high slit exposed her underwear. She also announced is the new face of YSL beauty, at the amFAR Awards. More here.
— Allure (@Allure_magazine) February 8, 2018
I had on an entire pair of high cut black underwear under the dress 😂 you can’t slap a censor bar over black fabric and make everyone think my pu**y is out. Tabloid culture never fails to surprise me.
— h (@halsey) February 8, 2018
3. The Marvel Universe has added a new character, Venom. It’s a spin-off of the Spider-Man series and Tom Hardy is Venom. I’ll definitely be watching it… purely to watch Tom Hardy. The film will be here October 5th.
4. Joaquin Phoenix might star in a Joker stand-alone movie. But this is separate from he DC Universe, so Jared Leto will still play the Joker in Suicide Squad 2. More here.
— Variety (@Variety) February 8, 2018
5. Karlie Kloss was spotted hanging out with Katy Perry in L.A. Just more confirmation that she and Taylor Swift are never, ever getting back together. More here.
Swish, swish, indeed. https://t.co/De6JkVArLh
— E! News (@enews) February 9, 2018
6. We will be getting the new emoji update with 157 new emojis with red-head emojis! More here.
Redhead emoji finally lands after long campaign for ginger equalityhttps://t.co/njFflwjj9M
— Glasgow Live (@Glasgow_Live) February 9, 2018
7. Drake surprised shoppers at a Miami grocery store by announcing he would buy their groceries over he intercom, and paid for $50,000 worth of groceries. More here.
— The Blast (@TheBlastNews) February 7, 2018
8. The final Fifty Shades is out today
As well as The 15:17 to Paris
And Peter Rabbit