1. Last month, glitter infused coffees hit the markets; so, a few US breweries are experimenting with glitter beer. More here.
— FOX 32 News (@fox32news) March 11, 2018
2. Colin Firth’s wife, Livia Giuggioli, accused an Italian journalist of stalking her, but really they were having an affair. More here.
— Entertainment Weekly (@EW) March 9, 2018
3. Amazon and Google are trying to develop their own air traffic control network so they can have unmanned drones make deliveries. They will start testing in major cities in the next few months. More here.
— R2 Drones (@R2Drones) March 10, 2018
4. Sunday night, American Idol returned with a two-hour premiere as it hopes to be the gentler, kinder version. More here.
You have to see (and hear) it to believe it.
The journey continues at 8|7c on ABC! pic.twitter.com/0pgBMtI5uL
— American Idol (@AmericanIdol) March 12, 2018
5. Katy Perry has been involved in a legal battle to acquire a former convent, and one of the nuns who opposed Katy died during a court hearing on Friday. More here.
“Katy Perry, please stop,” were among the 89-year-old nun’s final words in a Los Angeles courtroom, where she was begging the singer not to buy her convent https://t.co/GzEKDTKBzn pic.twitter.com/UJc0gIJdmQ
— Chicago Tribune (@chicagotribune) March 11, 2018
6. Carson Daly shared his struggles with anxiety on the Today show. More here.
“This is who I am and I’m proud of it. I may be a little anxious, but I know I’m going to be ok.” https://t.co/JFe7njPD1B
— E! News (@enews) March 9, 2018
7. Amber Heard was spotted with Sean Penn having a romantic dinner… even though she has recently been spotted with on-again-off-again beau Elon Musk. More here.
EXCLUSIVE: Johnny Depp’s ex-wife was spotted enjoying a late-night dinner with Penn https://t.co/0UO645CUeM
— Page Six (@PageSix) March 10, 2018
8. Black Panther held onto the number one box office spot for the fourth weekend in a row earning another $41.1 million. More here.
‘Black Panther’ crosses $1 billion mark and tops box office for another weekend https://t.co/j47L8e32Ff
— TIME (@TIME) March 12, 2018