1. Gwyneth Paltrow’s company Goop is having to pay $145,000 because of false claims over those jade eggs for your intimate area. More here.
Gwyneth Paltrow’s Goop has to pay $145K for false advertising. It’s not the first time she’s been called out for questionable medical advice. pic.twitter.com/wBcZU2otNZ
— AJ+ (@ajplus) September 6, 2018
2. Apparently Ben Affleck gets to go home from rehab everyday to hook up with his girlfriend. More here.
Ben Affleck Spotted Out of Rehab as Source Says He Regularly Goes Home to ‘Work Out’ https://t.co/O9BSYFY7YR
— People (@people) September 5, 2018
3. Vanilla Ice was on the plane that had to be quarantined. More here.
— The Hill (@thehill) September 6, 2018
4. Khloe Kardashian knows that Tristan cheated on her. More here.
— TMZ (@TMZ) September 5, 2018
5. Monica Lewinsky would not talk about Bill Clinton in a recent interview, but is willing to be apart of an A&E docuseries about his impeachment. More here.
— Deadline Hollywood (@DEADLINE) September 5, 2018
6. Voting for this year’s “People’s Choice Awards” is open. Vote here.
— E! News (@enews) September 5, 2018
7. There is a new trailer out for “Halloween” which will be in theaters October 19th.
8. Halsey will play herself in “A Star Is Born“. More here.
9. “House of Cards” has officially killed of Kevin Spacey’s character. More here.