1. Eminem dropped a surprise album “Kamikaze“, and it contains a lot of diss tracks. Machine Gun Kelly then released his own diss track. More here.
— Vibe Magazine (@VibeMagazine) September 3, 2018
2. People are speculating that Drake’s new album is all about Kim Kardashian and that Kim K is “Kiki”. Kim says “never happened. End of story”. More here.
— Complex (@Complex) September 3, 2018
3. Demi Lovato’s drug dealer will not be charged. More here.
— TMZ (@TMZ) August 27, 2018
4. Bella Thorne’s house was broken into and burglars walked away with $150,000 worth of valuables. More here.
Bella Thorne Hit By Burglars Days After Attempted Break-In https://t.co/g9ye20iVmM
— TMZ (@TMZ) September 4, 2018
5. Roseanne Barr is off to Israel so she doesn’t have to watch “The Conners“. More here.
— Los Angeles Times (@latimes) September 4, 2018
6. At Aretha Franklin’s funeral, the bishop had to apologize after making fun of Ariana Grande and touching her breast. More here.
The moments after Ariana Grande’s performance at Aretha Franklin’s funeral “served as a reminder that there isn’t a single place in this country where a woman can feel safe from sexual assault and harassment,” Danielle Campoamor writes via @CNNOpinion https://t.co/kAvcOfHB2o
— CNN International (@cnni) September 4, 2018
7. George W. Bush was spotted giving candy to Michelle Obama at John McCain’s funeral. More here.
George W Bush slipping Michelle Obama candy during McCain funeral will warm your heart https://t.co/yl9scQ5ih7
— The Independent (@Independent) September 3, 2018
6. “Crazy Rich Asians” stayed number one at the box office. More here.
‘Crazy Rich Asians’ On Track for Biggest Labor Day Weekend Box Office in Over a Decade https://t.co/6qF86RRqNp
— ELLE Magazine (US) (@ELLEmagazine) September 4, 2018