1.Katy Perry surprised a fan in Australia with a brain tumor. More here.
2. Justin Timberlake is the co-creator behind a game show that is in the works where someone could win $20 million per episode. Even Dax Shephard is into it. More here.
I am SO EXCITED about this 🙂https://t.co/DX0oBSKVa4
— dax shepard (@daxshepard) August 2, 2018
3. Charlie Sheen wants to decrease his child support payments because he’s been blacklisted from the industry and can’t afford them. More here.
Charlie Sheen claims he can’t afford child support after being ‘blacklisted’ in Hollywood, says report https://t.co/wSRA1MdPRR
— Fox News (@FoxNews) August 2, 2018
4. Evangeline Lilly says she felt “cornered” into doing partially nude scenes. More here.
Evangeline Lilly on the love triangle in #Lost being Kate’s major storyline: “I did throw scripts across rooms when I read them because I would get very frustrated by the diminishing amount of her own story that there was to play” https://t.co/aH8lElS86s
— Hollywood Reporter (@THR) August 2, 2018
5. Demi Lovato should be out of the hospital soon, and TMZ claims she’s agreed to go to rehab. More here.
Demi Lovato agrees to enter rehab facility, according to a report. https://t.co/zx5xKTggAn
— Fox News (@FoxNews) August 3, 2018
6. The lead singer of Imagine Dragons Dan Reynolds would rather be a pop star than a rock star. More here.
and for the record I much prefer being called a pop star to rock star
I want to change popular culture and create music that brings light to the masses
I’m not looking to impress you with how little I care. Or how drugged I am. How many women I can sleep with. Not interested
— Dan Reynolds (@DanReynolds) August 2, 2018
7. Ben Affleck is directing a movie about a guy who rigged McDonald’s Monopoly, and Matt Damon will star in it. More here.
— Variety (@Variety) August 2, 2018
8. Performers of this year’s “VMA’s” include: Ariana Grande, Shawn Mendes, and Logic with Ryan Tedder. More here.
Still have goosebumps from his 2017 performance of “There’s Nothing Holdin’ Me Back.” 😭🙌 pic.twitter.com/H36DVlKrRD
— Video Music Awards (@vmas) August 2, 2018
9. Zayn has a new song called “Too Much”
Warning: contains strong language.
10. New Movies out this weekend:
“The Spy Who Dumped Me”
“The Darkest Minds”