1. People are convinced that Ed Sheeran is already married because of an interview. More here.
— The Today Show (@TheTodayShow) August 28, 2018
2. Pete Davidson opened up about his mental health issues and how he tried to drown himself when he was in the 4th or 5th grade. More here.
Pete Davidson for @Variety’s Power of Young Hollywood issue.
— Pop Crave (@PopCrave) August 28, 2018
3. Jimmy Fallon paid a $1000 tab for a group he randomly met because they had “good vibes”. More here.
4. Ben Affleck may lose his Batman role because of his drinking. More here.
Ben Affleck’s reign as Batman may come to an end due to post-rehab insurance costs https://t.co/EIOzlApvLX
— Fox News (@FoxNews) August 28, 2018
5. Cardi B has apologized for her offensive video. More here.
Cardi B apparently apologized to Dr. Bernice King over a controversial skit in which she plays Coretta Scott King and pokes fun at Martin Luther King Jr’s alleged infidelity https://t.co/bns5a2utq5
— XXL Magazine (@XXL) August 28, 2018
6. People are campaigning for Kelly Clarkson to do the halftime show this year. More here.
— billboard (@billboard) August 28, 2018
7. Maroon 5 are selling some of their old equipment. More here.
— Guitar World (@GuitarWorld) August 28, 2018
8. Christina Aguilera says she can’t date another celebrity. More here.
— Christina Aguilera (@xtina) August 22, 2018
9. Public viewing for Aretha Franklin began yesterday. More here.
‘SHE’S BEAUTIFUL’: Dressed in red with feet crossed, Aretha Franklin lays in repose at the Charles Wright Museum of African American History in Detroit as mourners stop by her gold-plated casket https://t.co/qkHq2HRFXi
— AP Entertainment (@APEntertainment) August 28, 2018