1. Ariana Grande stepped up to Pete Davidson’s defense after a website said he had “butthole eyes”. More here.
2. An old video of Cardi B has surfaced where she makes offensive jokes. More here.
Warning: contains questionable language.
3. A drunk guy crashed Beyonce and Jay-Z’s Atlanta show. More here.
Someone jumped on stage and tried to rush Beyoncé & JAY Z at the end of tonight’s show in Atlanta. #OTRII Dancers tried to stop them. The Beyhive is wondering, where in the world was security as the dancers were left to defend themselves as he pushed and ran on stage. pic.twitter.com/DBWgMdjVdr
— Beyoncé Enforcer (@BeyonceEnforcer) August 26, 2018
4. Cops caught some thieves that were wanting to break into Demi Lovato’s house while she is in rehab. More here.
Demi Lovato’s house ‘targeted by robbers’ while she stays in rehab https://t.co/K2Li9rYk6Y
— The Sun (@TheSun) August 26, 2018
5. Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner have settled their divorce. More here.
Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Reach Divorce Settlement https://t.co/cC7MAkUREP
— E! News (@enews) August 26, 2018
6. Mel B entered treatment PTSD. More here.
Mel B to Enter Rehab for PTSD After Reaching a ”Crisis Point” https://t.co/f2SF1iiOCh
— E! News (@enews) August 27, 2018
7. A gunman in Jacksonville left 14 victims, with two dead. More here.
— CNN (@CNN) August 27, 2018
8. John McCain died on Saturday after a battle with brain cancer. More here.
Sen. John McCain reflected on the end of his life, reading from the last pages of his memoir saying, “I hope those who mourn my passing, and even those who don’t, will celebrate as I celebrate a happy life lived in imperfect service to a country made of ideals..” pic.twitter.com/leOqtrjHOD
— TODAY (@TODAYshow) August 27, 2018
9. Melissa McCarthy’s new movie “The Happytime Murders” flopped. More here.
— Hollywood Reporter (@THR) August 26, 2018