1. Demi Lovato’s condition is stable, and she may be able to leave the hospital this week. Those closest to her are trying to convince her to go to rehab. More here.
Demi Lovato Leaving Hospital This Week and Next Step is Rehab https://t.co/sLyqPA7rbN
— TMZ (@TMZ) August 1, 2018
2. A celebrity manicurist says that Beyoncé’s people once called her at 1:00 in the morning for Bey to get a mani-pedi. More here.
Deborah Lippmann on the time Beyoncé called for a 1 a.m. manicure: “My husband said, ‘What kind of manicures do you give at 1 o’clock in the morning?’” https://t.co/nsxBKwFIW0
— The Cut (@TheCut) August 1, 2018
3. Jennifer Anniston says she’s up for either a “Friends” revival, or for her, Courtney Cox and Lisa Kudrow doing a reboot of “Golden Girls“. More here.
— Deadline Hollywood (@DEADLINE) August 1, 2018
4. Ozzy Osbourne’s son Jack got into a heated argument with his estranged wife and her new man. It got so intense cops had to be called. More here.
Police called on Jack Osbourne after he ‘punched ex-wife’s new boyfriend in the head’ https://t.co/IfdeQlDcwB
— The Sun (@TheSun) August 2, 2018
5. Nicki Minaj has postponed the release of her album “Queen” from August 10th to the 17th. Some fans think it’s to compete with Ariana Grande’s album. More here.
— Rap-Up (@RapUp) August 1, 2018
6. Cardi B has started a countdown because she’s impassioned about no sex after childbirth. More here.
3 weeks and 4 days Yes bitch I’m counting ,wassup!😂😩 https://t.co/HlwcPS0mGU
— iamcardib (@iamcardib) July 31, 2018
7. CNN is going to air one last season of Anthony Bourdain’s “Parts Unknown“. More here.
The final two Parts Unknown episodes will abandon the usual format entirely to serve as a retrospective of the series itself—and the indelible footprint Anthony Bourdain left behind https://t.co/ZJP86I6cI9
— VANITY FAIR (@VanityFair) August 1, 2018