1. Demi Lovato is experiencing some after-effects from her OD. She is still in the hospital, but expected to fully recover. More here.
Demi Lovato has remained hospitalized since her OD last week and we’re told she is very, very sick. pic.twitter.com/pbtIDCTq9S
— TMZ (@TMZ) July 31, 2018
2. Ariana Grande changed her song “Pete” to “Pete Davidson” just in case there was any confusion on who the song was about. More here.
— billboard (@billboard) July 30, 2018
3. Andrew Lincoln says he is leaving “The Walking Dead” because it’s become to difficult to manage the show and his family life, “I have two young children, and I live in a different country”. More here.
— The Walking Dead AMC (@WalkingDead_AMC) July 21, 2018
4. I thought it was already pretty clear, but John Cena and Nikki Bella are officially and completely done. More here.
Nikki Bella and John Cena Are Officially Done: ‘I Know This Is What’s Best for Me’ https://t.co/0kKcuSitnp
— People (@people) July 31, 2018
5. Former adult film star Mia Khalifa got one of her implants busted by a hockey puck at an NHL game. More here.
— New York Post (@nypost) July 30, 2018
6. According to Radar Online, Matt Damon is Ben Affleck’s life coach… and he still let him get that back tattoo. More here.
Ben Affleck enlisted his best friend Matt Damon to be his life coach! https://t.co/2gRLyWJock
— Radar Online (@radar_online) July 30, 2018
7. Here is the teaser for “Lohan Beach Club“.
8. The “Guardians of the Galaxy” cast want director James Gunn to be reinstated. More here.
“We fully support James Gunn.”
— ABC News (@ABC) July 30, 2018
9. Adam Rippon, Mandy Moore and Val Chmerkovskiy were announced as “Dancing with the Stars: Junior” judges. More here.
— USA TODAY (@USATODAY) July 30, 2018