1. Dua Lipa is not happy with United Airlines after they after they could not guarantee a nut-free environment for her sister. More here.
I can’t believe i’m on a @united flight rn and I told the steward that my sister was severly allergic to nuts and his reply was “we’re not a nut free airline so if she has an epi pen she might have to use that as we can’t not serve other passengers in your section nuts”
— DUA LIPA (@DUALIPA) July 25, 2018
2. Demi Lovato is awake and “very grateful to be alive” after her overdose. The night of she was partying for her choreographer’s birthday. Her ex Wilmer Valerrama went to visit her in the hospital. And sources say she’ll be checking into rehab soon. More here.
Demi Lovato’s ex boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama visits her in hospital one day after drug overdose https://t.co/qcERfI6J3p
— The Sun Showbiz (@TheSunShowbiz) July 26, 2018
3. Taylor Swift has trademarked her cats’ names for musical recordings. More here.
Taylor Swift ‘moves to trademark her cats… leaving door open to STAGE A SHOW about them’
— Daily Mail Celebrity (@DailyMailCeleb) July 26, 2018
4. T-Pain was supposed to sing at eat Major League Soccer All-Star Game, but he backed out. More here.
— billboard (@billboard) July 25, 2018
5. Ryan Reynolds is working on a stoner version of “Home Alone“. More here.
‘Stoned Alone,’ an R-rated ‘Home Alone’ re-imagining, is in the works from Fox and Ryan Reynolds https://t.co/v9mfplS146
— Hollywood Reporter (@THR) July 25, 2018
6. Kendrick Lamar is making his acting debut on “Power“. More here.
— Entertainment Weekly (@EW) July 25, 2018
7. Kelsey Grammar wants a “Frasier” reboot. More here.
— Deadline Hollywood (@DEADLINE) July 25, 2018