1. Meghan McCain helped Taylor Swift meet a fan who’s battling cancer. More here.
It all started with a tweet about a girl named Lexi battling glioblastoma, who wanted to meet her idol @taylorswift13. Our @MeghanMcCain saw it and sprang into action! ✨ See how the story unfolded: pic.twitter.com/fpbN9EMvNa
— The View (@TheView) July 16, 2018
2. Amazon has a new patent that has Little People of America concerned. The patent looks like it’s a robot that throws things like dwarfs into boxes. More here.
— Mercury News (@mercnews) July 18, 2018
3. Kourtney Kardashian is not happy about her boyfriend’s comments on her booty pic. According to a E News! source, “Kourtney doesn’t appreciate Yours posting his feelings in a public forum and being impulsive.” More here.
4. Khloe Kardashian’s trainer says True is her biggest motivator. More here.
5. Michelle Williams from Destiny’s Child has checked into a mental health facility for her depression, saying she’s getting treatment for herself and to “tirelessly advocate for betterment of those in need”. More here.
6. Jerry Seinfeld revealed in an interview with Entertainment Weekly that his favorite “Seinfeld” scene is when Newman catches fire. More here.
7. There’s a list of celeb deformities and it includes Harry Styles’ four nipples and Ashton Kutcher’s webbed toes. More here.
8. Leslie Jones says she’s done with Jessica Alba’s company “Honest”. Jessica has personally apologized. More here.
Ok @Honest you just lost a good customer. @jessicaalba please address your company that is not doing good business. I have use your company for more than three years now and these last three orders have been a nightmare!! I have spend too much money here for that to happen!!
— Leslie Jones 🦋 (@Lesdoggg) July 17, 2018