1. Congratulations to Cardi B and Offset. They welcomed their baby girl on Tuesday Kulture Kiari Cephus. More here.
2. Kylie Jenner made the cover of “Forbes” for being one of the richest “self-made” women in America. More here.
— Kylie Jenner (@KylieJenner) July 11, 2018
3. The guy who caused George Clooney’s accident says the sun was in his eyes. More here.
— FOX Business (@FoxBusiness) July 12, 2018
4. People in New Orleans are upset that Brad Pitt has not followed through with his promises to build 150 homes post Katrina. More here.
Actor Brad Pitt’s Make It Right Foundation has built 150 homes in New Orleans’ Lower 9th Ward, which was ravaged by Hurricane Katrina. https://t.co/JTbsgfwrUj
— realtor.com (@realtordotcom) November 17, 2017
5. Sharon Osbourne is working on a movie about her and Ozzy’s relationship. More here.
6. Tyler Perry wants you to know he is not giving away anything on Facebook. More here.
7. Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin just want a small wedding. More here.
Was gonna wait a while to say anything but word travels fast, listen plain and simple Hailey I am soooo in love with everything about you! So committed to spending my life getting to know every single part of you loving you patiently and kindLY. I promise to lead our family with honor and integrity letting Jesus through his Holy Spirit guide us in everything we do and every decision we make. My heart is COMPLETELY and FULLY YOURS and I will ALWAYS put you first! You are the love of my life Hailey Baldwin and I wouldn’t want to spend it with anybody else. You make me so much better and we compliment eachother so well!! Can’t wait for the best season of life yet!. It’s funny because now with you everything seems to make sense! The thing I am most excited for is that my little brother and sister get to see another healthy stable marriage and look for the same!!! Gods timing really is literally perfect, we got engaged on the seventh day of the seventh month, the number seven is the number of spiritual perfection, it’s true GOOGLE IT! Isn’t that nuts? By the way I didn’t plan that, anyways My goodness does feel good to have our future secured! WERE GONNA BE BETTER AT 70 BABY HERE WE GO! “He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains FAVOR from the Lord!” This is the year of favor!!!!
9. Someone racked up $169,000 on Demi Moore’s credit card. He’s been caught. More here.
Demi Moore is the latest victim of credit card fraud after a man allegedly spent $169,000 in her name. https://t.co/gGriMRhJ2q
— Us Weekly (@usweekly) July 11, 2018