1. John Cena has changed his tune since Nikki Bella broke off their engagement. He once said he would never have kids, but now says he wants to be a dad. More here.
John Cena has changed his tune on parenthood: “Of course I would love to be a dad.” https://t.co/Ech536Jq4Y
— E! News (@enews) June 4, 2018
2. John Mayer says Jennifer Lawrence is not interested. When talking to BFF Andy Cohen he said “She doesn’t wanna have anything to do with me.” More here.
3. Sofia Richie seems to have already forgiven Scott Disick. More here.
— BuzzFeed (@BuzzFeed) February 18, 2018
4. Ricky Martin and William Hung finally performed “She Bangs” together. More here.
— Ross Mathews (@helloross) June 3, 2018
5. TMZ claims that ABC is going through with a “Roseanne” spin-off sans Roseanne Barr. More here.
ABC is reportedly considering a ‘Roseanne’ spin-off that centers on Darlene pic.twitter.com/6RujFzWlu7
— NowThis (@nowthisnews) June 2, 2018
6. Reese Witherspoon is in talks to do a “Legally Blonde 3“. More here.
— Hollywood Reporter (@THR) June 4, 2018
7. Here is the trailer “Wreck-It Ralph 2“. See it in theaters November 21st.
8. The line-up for Jay-Z’s Made in America Festival is out. See it here.
ANNOUNCED EARLIER: @NICKIMINAJ, @PostMalone, @MeekMill, @Diplo, @Zedd, @Miguel, @JanelleMonae, and @Alessia Cara headline 2018 Made In America Festival. Presales start 6/4 at 11am PT.
Get more info here: https://t.co/nFOmRAVITb #MadeInAmerica pic.twitter.com/bNxAQarzWD
— Ticketmaster (@Ticketmaster) June 4, 2018
9. Hugh Dane, who played Hank the security guard on “The Office” has died. More here.
RIP Hugh Dane, aka Hank the security guard. He was one of the greats. So kind, funny, talented. We will all miss him. Donations can be made in his name to: https://t.co/z1SAqamWMM pic.twitter.com/ysevEZKOjy
— RainnWilson (@rainnwilson) June 4, 2018