1. Pete Davidson got two Ariana Grande themed tattoos over the weekend. One of which is her famous bunny ear-mask, and the tattoo artist had a photo of it captioned “We had a good night somewhere in the hills of Los Angeles. Pete loves him some Ariana.” But he later changed the caption. More here.
2. Sofia Richie and Scott Disick are done! After almost a year of dating, Sofia ended it just days after Scott was caught with another girl at Kanye’s album release party. More here.
Sofia Richie ‘Moved Out’ of Scott Disick’s House Amid Cheating Scandal, Says Source https://t.co/OSKwi8VtFm
— People (@people) June 3, 2018
3. Last November, Benedict Cumberbatch helped a bicycle driver who was being mugged. More here.
Benedict Cumberbatch doesn’t just play a superhero in the movies https://t.co/daYpQHGma0
— CNN (@CNN) June 4, 2018
4. Rihanna broke it off with her boyfriend, and Chris Brown immediately followed her on Instagram. More here.
— Marie Claire (@marieclaire) June 3, 2018
5. The new Shawn Mendes album topped the charts this week after selling 182,000 copies in its first week. More here.
— billboard (@billboard) June 3, 2018
6. The Paramount Network has officially scrapped the “Heathers” reboot. More here.
— Deadline Hollywood (@DEADLINE) June 1, 2018
7. Jimmy Fallon was the surprise speaker for the graduation ceremony at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, FL. More here.
Congratulations Marjory Stoneman Douglas Class of 2018! You are not just the future – you are the present. Keep changing the world. Keep making us proud. #MSDStrong #YouAreThePresent pic.twitter.com/czvZwezKSt
— jimmy fallon (@jimmyfallon) June 3, 2018
8. In Game 2, the Warriors beat the Cavs 122 to 103. Game 3 is Wednesday in Cleveland. More here.
— NBA (@NBA) June 4, 2018
9. “Solo: A Star Wars Story” was still number one at the box office this weekend. More here.
‘Solo: A Star Wars Story’ plummeting at the box office https://t.co/9ANVkdsv65
— Fox News (@FoxNews) June 4, 2018