1. Facebook is testing Keyword Snooze, which allows you to block content with certain keywords like “Game of Thrones“. More here.
You can now ‘snooze’ specific keywords on Facebook https://t.co/IMjjvRiUwB
— TechCrunch (@TechCrunch) June 28, 2018
2. Offset threw Cardi B a lavish baby shower where 85 of their closest friends were partying until 3 or 4 in the morning. More here.
3. Patty Jenkins shared the first look or Kristen Wiig as Cheetah in “Wonder Woman 2“. More here.
— Patty Jenkins (@PattyJenks) June 27, 2018
4. Demi Lovato thanked her fans for supporting her after she admitted relapsing in her song “Sober“. More here.
5. Mel B was on the “Today” show and is still saying that the Spice Girls will be touring. More here.
6. Sources say Katie Holmes broke it off with Jamie Foxx after five years. More here.
Someone wanted to go public… https://t.co/dkQzp0VCEX
— Perez Hilton (@PerezHilton) June 28, 2018
7. Joe Jackson died yesterday at 89. More here.
— TMZ (@TMZ) June 27, 2018
8. Jared Let is set to play Morbius a living vampire in a “Spider-Man” spin-off. More here.
— Variety (@Variety) June 27, 2018
9. A comic book is suing “Fear of the Walking Dead” saying that season 2 was a ripoff of their book. More here.
— Comic Book Resources (@CBR) June 27, 2018