1. Kanye accused “Deadpool” of ripping off his music, and says he’s a fan and would’ve cleared his music of the movies. More here.
Agree. I’m having a word with Celine Dion. https://t.co/NnMSBBNA9k
— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) June 12, 2018
2. Kim Kardashian says she met with Twitter CEO to get an edit button. More here.
I had a very good convo with @jack this weekend at Kanye’s bday and I think he really heard me out on the edit button.
— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) June 13, 2018
3. Emma Stone and Justin Theroux went over to J-Law’s house for dinner. The two have been spotted together a lot together and are sparking romance rumors. More here.
Um, how do we get an invite to this dinner party? https://t.co/JcIjhcb8K3
— E! News (@enews) June 12, 2018
4. Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson celebrated their engagement at Disneyland. More here.
When Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson are casually on Space Mountain pic.twitter.com/toNtAZWVIw
— R E G I N A (@reginaleigh95) June 12, 2018
5. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have reportedly agreed to a summer visitation schedule for their six kids. More here.
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Reach New Custody Agreement for Summer https://t.co/95BisZPRLx
— E! News (@enews) June 13, 2018
6. Roseanne Barr claims she’ll cut herself out of the profit if ABC does a “Roseanne” spin-off. More here.
.@THEsaragilbert reacts to the news of her show #Roseanne being canceled after racist tweet: “This show has always been about diversity, love and inclusion. And it’s sad to see it end in this way… However, I do stand behind the decision ABC made.” pic.twitter.com/ouClfrZorS
— The Talk (@TheTalkCBS) June 4, 2018
7. Jake Gyllenhaal is a family friend of Jamie Lee Curtis, and he is the one that convinced her to come back for the new “Halloween“. More here.
— Variety (@Variety) June 12, 2018