1. According to People magazine, Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson are engaged. A source told People “It’s a recent engagement. They’re just two people who found love quickly and make each other happy all the time”. More here.
— TMZ (@TMZ) June 12, 2018
2. Fans think they spotted Ariana Grande’s engagement ring over a week ago!
Ariana Grande engagement ring are so beautiful 💍 shine bright like a diamond 💎 pic.twitter.com/54aTFi2Gq5
— Ariana Grande Update 💡 (@ArianatorFallen) June 11, 2018
3. Kylie Jenner deleted all the photos with Stormi’s face in them. More here.
Kylie Jenner deleted all photos showing Stormi’s face and says she’s “not sharing photos of my girl right now.” https://t.co/YRcwukRkBM
— E! News (@enews) June 11, 2018
4. IHOP is now the International House of Burgers. More here.
Not really afraid of the burgers from a place that decided pancakes were too hard.
— Wendy’s (@Wendys) June 11, 2018
5. Lady Gaga says keeping suicidal thoughts a secret “keeps you sick” and Dave Navarro says he’s been there and knows how “circumstances and feelings shift”. More here.
— billboard (@billboard) June 12, 2018
6. President Trump met with Kim Jong-Un in Singapore yesterday to talk nuclear disarmament. More here.
Watch the moment President Trump and Kim Jong Un shared a historic handshake at their Singapore summit pic.twitter.com/OY0jAXDUrp
— Business Insider (@businessinsider) June 12, 2018
7. Ryan Reynolds is going to star in a movie about the Bermuda Triangle. More here.
Ryan Reynolds Reportedly Starring in Sam Raimi’s Bermuda Triangle Film! https://t.co/27NzYgR54k
— Bloody Disgusting (@BDisgusting) June 11, 2018
8. Paris Hilton says she’s got some offers to come back to reality TV. More here.
Paris Hilton Teases Possible Return to Reality TV Ahead of Chris Zylka Wedding https://t.co/I0ROSpQ5OL
— E! News (@enews) June 12, 2018