1. Hulk Hogan mistook Bam Margera for Ryan Dunn and said “wish you were still with us” even though Bam is still very much alive. More here.
Hulk Hogan paid tribute to Bam Margera today, who — despite what Hulk Hogan thought — is not dead. pic.twitter.com/TKJBMb2xXV
— Ryan Satin (@ryansatin) May 29, 2018
2. After Roseanne Barr sent out a racist tweet about former Obama advisor Valerie Jarrett, ABC cancelled “Roseanne“. More here.
I apologize to Valerie Jarrett and to all Americans. I am truly sorry for making a bad joke about her politics and her looks. I should have known better. Forgive me-my joke was in bad taste.
— Roseanne Barr (@therealroseanne) May 29, 2018
3. Halsey tweeted out that she suffered from an asthma attack at a show this weekend. More here.
lmaaaaaao I just had an asthma attack onstage at @BottlerockNapa and ended up with the medics after my set!!!! This is what I get for walking the mile in high school gym class byeeeeee 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼
— h (@halsey) May 28, 2018
4. Snoop Dogg helped make the largest gin and juice to break a Guinness World Record. More here.
— Complex (@Complex) May 28, 2018
5. Lilil Reinhart took to Instagram stories to explain that she is not pregnant despite “one unflattering photo”. More here.
— lili (@lilislollipop) May 29, 2018
6. Christina Aguilera’s new album “Liberation” will be here June 15th. It’ll be her fist album in six years and she says “I’m begging back to my own personal truth”. More here.
— Entertainment Weekly (@EW) May 29, 2018
7. Weezer finally released a cover of Toto’s “Africa” after a fan campaigned on social media. More here.
8. “The Walking Dead” have supposedly given Norman Reedus a raise so he will stay on after Andrew Lincoln leaves. More here.
— Collider (@Collider) May 29, 2018
9. Lots of baby news! Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus are expecting along with Josh Brolin and his wife. Meanwhile, America Ferrera just gave birth along with Chris Klein’s wife. More here.
Diane Kruger & Norman Reedus are having a baby!! https://t.co/VTUN0yJRLX
— HollywoodLife (@HollywoodLife) May 29, 2018