1. Khloe Kardashian wants people to stay out of her and Tristan Thompson’s business sending out a tweet suggesting fans “focus on [their] world.” More here.
They love to give advice but are not living the advice that they are offering. Most of the ones giving advice are in no place to give anything at all. Focus on your own world. I’m sure there’s cracks there that need your attention. We all got em
— Khloé (@khloekardashian) May 27, 2018
2. Millie Bobby Brown posted a cute pic of her and her boyfriend and Ariana Grande responded saying she wasn’t even allowed out of the house until she was 20. More here.
3. Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively were having fun over the weekend with Ryan asking Blake to spoil her new movie. More here.
You can tell me. We’re married. You once drove me to the hospital when you were giving birth. So… what the fuck happened to Emily? https://t.co/W5vWQI9TVr
— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) May 26, 2018
— Blake Lively (@blakelively) May 27, 2018
Why in the hell-fuck did you give her my secret email? That does it… I’m coming to the office in a Canadian rage. Which means, I’ll probably keep to myself a few min, before buying everyone coffee and watching a @SchittsCreek marathon.
— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) May 27, 2018
4. John Cena and Nikki Bella were spotted out again, so it looks like they’re back together… also John sent out a really uncomfortable tweet. More here.
Let’s stop messing around, and start messing around.
— John Cena (@JohnCena) May 28, 2018
5. Nicki Minaj and Eminem were joking this weekend that they were dating, and Nicki said “he’s silly & a goof just like me”. More here.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. The fact that he’s silly & a goof just like me😩. Love him so much. Em we need you on the #Queen album. That’s where our 1st date will be; at the studio while I gaze into ur beautiful eyes as u write ur verse. 😭🤣😩😭😭 https://t.co/iFYi0OlzXQ
— Chun-Li (@NICKIMINAJ) May 28, 2018
6. Shawn Mendes want to confirm that although he is in many friend zones, he is still single. More here.
What?! Shawn Mendes Admits He’s Single | E! Live from the Red Carpet pic.twitter.com/WwTfTocuLq
— Shawn Mendes Updates (@ReportingMendes) May 26, 2018
7. Melissa McCarthy’s new movie “The Happytime Murders” is being sued by “Sesame Street” for likeness. More here.
Warning: Trailer contains strong language.
8. Even though “Deadpool 2” is definitely still in theaters, “Solo: A Star Wars Story” took home the number one box office spot this weekend. More here.
— Variety (@Variety) May 28, 2018
9. “Deadpool 2” released a “Golden Girls” style trailer.