1. Facebook is going to be releasing a dating app that focuses and “real long-time relationships” and not just “hook-ups”. More here.
— CNN (@CNN) May 2, 2018
2. Kanye West is blaming Taylor Swift for his mental breakdown because when his VMA moment prevented him from getting radio play. More here.
— Daily Mail Celebrity (@DailyMailCeleb) May 1, 2018
3. Justin Timberlake admitted that he hooked up with a Spice Girl and based on a 2004 interview it looks like its “Baby Spice”. More here.
4. Camila Cabello has opened up her OCD. More here.
— billboard (@billboard) May 2, 2018
5. The Paramount Network has announced that the “Heathers” TV series will premiere.
Just when you thought it was safe to leave your house wearing jorts.
— Heathers (@Heatherstv) May 1, 2018
6. The “Karate Kid” series “Cobra Kai” will feature never before seen footage from the original movie. More here.
The #CobraKai legacy wouldn’t be the same if Johnny Lawrence wasn’t a badass sensei…and we’re ok with that. 👊 Stay tuned because Johnny Lawrence is taking over in 1 hour. #BadassTakeover pic.twitter.com/gF2AZn0vuW
— Cobra Kai (@CobraKaiSeries) April 23, 2018
7. SNL alumni Will Ferrell and Molly Shannon are back for the Royal Wedding commentary as their phony broadcast characters Cord Hosenbeck and Tish Cattigan. More here.
8. Katherine McPhee announced some of the Tony nominees yesterday and made a lot of mistakes. More here.
9. Here is the full ACL line-up.