1. John Cena joined Hoda Kotb and Kathie Lee Gifford on “Today’s” fourth hour yesterday, and expressed how much he wants his ex-fiancee Nikki Bella back. More here.
2. When Nikki Bella heard about John Cena’s interview, she got teary-eyed, but is still unsure what the future holds for the two. More here.
3.Ronnie Margo-Ortiz and his ex-girlfriend are trying to work things out for their daughter after the explosive fight that was caught on Facebook Live. More here.
— Complex (@Complex) May 13, 2018
4.Ryan Reynolds shamelessly promoted “Deadpool 2” overseas by competing in a Korean singing competition dressed as a unicorn. More here.
5. Victoria from Vancouver campaigned on social media to sing with Pink at her Vancouver show on Saturday. Of course Pink let her sing a little bit of “Perfect,” and 12-year-old Vic nailed it. More here.
6. Jon Stewart and Dave Chapelle are going on tour together for only seven shows. More here.
— The FADER (@thefader) May 14, 2018
7. On Jada Pinkett Smith’s show “Red Table Talk“, her daughter Willow admitted she used to self-harm. More here.
8. First Lady Melania Trump underwent kidney surgery yesterday. She is doing okay, and there were no complications. More here.
— ABC News (@ABC) May 15, 2018
9. FOX has renewed “Gotham” for a fifth and final season, plus “The Simpsons“, “Bob’s Burgers” and “9-1-1“. More here.
— The A.V. Club (@TheAVClub) May 13, 2018