1. Facebook has announced in the next few months they will allow you to unsend messages saying, “We should have done this sooner, and we’re sorry about that.” More here.
— Gizmodo (@Gizmodo) April 6, 2018
2. Cardi B revealed that she was pregnant on Saturday Night Live. She claims she did not want to share the news until the baby bump was showing. More here.
The most humble ,I love her pic.twitter.com/30yjdeQXfH
— iamcardib (@iamcardib) April 9, 2018
3.According to E! News, Kendra Wilkinson has filed for divorce from Hank Baskett for irreconcilable differences saying, “Today is the last day of my marriage to this beautiful man. I will forever love Hank and be open, but for now we have chosen to go our own ways”.
Kendra Wilkinson Confirms Split From Hank Baskett in Tearful Video https://t.co/gf9iRPw9rc
— TMZ (@TMZ) April 3, 2018
4. The latest fashion trend seen all over New York Fashion Week is schrunchie. More here.
— Who What Wear UK (@WhoWhatWearUK) April 5, 2018
5. John Krasinski is a big “Devil Wears Prada” fan. He loved watching his wife in it, but may have loved Anne Hathaway in it more. More here.
6. Kate Hudson is pregnant with a baby girl. More here.
Surprise! Kate Hudson is pregnant and expecting a baby girl with Danny Fujikawa! https://t.co/XXkienUPMj
— Us Weekly (@usweekly) April 6, 2018
7. WrestleMania 34 went down this weekend in NOLA. Ronda Rousey “won” her debut match, and John Cena was “defeated” by The Undertaker. More here.
— WWE WrestleMania (@WrestleMania) April 9, 2018
8. “A Quiet Place” opened at the top box office spot with $50 million, and Chris Pratt is a fan. More here.
9. Drake just dropped a new video for “Nice for What” with a star studded line-up.