1. The Weekend has a new song that sounds like he wanted to give a kidney to Selena Gomez when they were dating, but a source claims he is just seeking attention. More here.
— Entertainment Tonight (@etnow) March 30, 2018
2. Kevin Hart once gave Tiffany Haddish $300 and a couple nights stay at a hotel when he found out she was homeless. Now they have a movie together. More here.
I’m launching the trailer today people….The grind/Hardwork never stops. The movies just get bigger/better/funnier….Listen to how crazy life works….8 to 9 years ago @tiffanyhaddish was homeless & living out of her car. I had no idea until I saw a shitload of clothes in her car outside of a comedy club in LA. I asked her what was going on and she down played the situation….I reached in my pocket and gave her all the money I had which was $300 at the time. She held onto that moment…That moment gave her a bed & shower for a couple of nights…This woman never let her life situation beat her. She stayed true to her dreams and bust her ass to get where she is today and now she’s my damn CO-STAR in my new movie “NIGHT SCHOOL”….GOD IS TRULY AMAZING. Stay on the course people and continue to follow your dreams….You are looking at 2 people on a movie poster that are living proof of it being worth it in the long run!!!! #Motivation #Inspiration #NightSchool #HittingTheatersInSeptember …..P.S I want my $300 dollars back now 😂😂😂😂
3. According to E! News, court has begun for Teen Mom’s Maci and Ryan. Maci has claimed that Ryan has “made threats to show up and hurt [her]” and that he showed up under the influence of heroin to their son’s baseball game. More here.
Maci Bookout Reveals Shocking Details of How Ryan Threatened To Hurt Her While High On Heroin, Plus Threats to Take Son https://t.co/kXNp9pOOhX
— MTV Teen Mom (@TeenMomGossip) April 3, 2018
4. “Deadpool 2” is almost here and Deadpool has teamed up with Omaze to raise money for F**k Cancer. More here.
5. Blac Chyna lost out on a stroller deal because of her altercation at Six Flags that involved a stroller. More here.
6. Kaley Cuoco confessed she was very disappointed after her divorce from Ryan Sweeting, and did not believe in marriage until she met now fiancée Karl Cook.
Kaley Cuoco says that he ex-husband Ryan Sweeting almost “ruined” marriage for her. pic.twitter.com/PXeUqn8D2G
— E! News (@enews) April 4, 2018
7. Justin Timberlake helped a fan make a pregnancy announcement at his show. More here.
8. Yesterday, a woman shot three people at YouTube Headquarters, and then shot herself. More here.
— New York Post (@nypost) April 4, 2018
9. Shawn Mendes and Hailey Baldwin continue to spark couple rumors with their photos. More here.