1. Justin and Selena may be on the outs. A source close to them says they are taking some space, but NOT breaking up. So, we’ll see how that actually turns out. More here.
— E! News (@enews) March 8, 2018
2. Usher is moving on pretty quickly. Yesterday he announced that he and his wife had been separated for a while, and now reports say he was following around Tessa Thompson like a “lost puppy” at a VIP party. More here.
— BET (@BET) March 8, 2018
3. Demi Lovato is single and ready to mingle. She says she is happy to be alone, and she doesn’t want to limit herself. Quote, “I’m very fluid. I think love is love. You can find it in any gender.” More here.
Demi Lovato is single, sliding into DMs and sorry, she’s not sorry. https://t.co/cHhUvG4ucF
— E! News (@enews) March 7, 2018
4. Bachelor Arie says he broke up with Becca publicly to help make her the next Bachelorette. More here.
— The Bachelor (@BachelorABC) March 7, 2018
5. 18-year-old Sophia Robb claims that she broke her retainer because she was clinching her teeth while watching Michael B. Jordan in the new Black Panther movie; so, Michael has offered to pay for it. More here.
— Sophia (@pixyrue) March 6, 2018
6. Parks & Recreation co-stars Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman are going to have a competitive crafting show called Making It.
— Making It (@NBCMakingIt) March 8, 2018
7. This Sunday Taylor Swift is dropping her new video “Delicate.” It is supposed to be about “love and the expression of it. And it’s not about flowers.” Or at least that’s what the director says. More here.
Taylor Swift to Premiere ‘Delicate’ Video at iHeartRadio Awards: Watch Her Cute Announcement Teaser https://t.co/chbxH8cNAz
— People (@people) March 5, 2018
8. The Emerald Coast Cruising kicks off today in PCB. More here.
9. Peyton Manning has sold all of this Papa John’s franchises, but will still be a spokesperson. More here.
Former #Broncos QB and ubiquitous pitch man Peyton Manning sells his Denver-area Papa John’s locations… right after the @NFL dropped ‘em as its official pizza sponsor. https://t.co/DLhqzUo8PH via @denverpost
— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 7, 2018