1. Becca got the chance to confront Arie on last night’s The Bachelor After the Final Rose special. But she ended up accepting his apology and Arie formally proposed to Lauren. More here.
— E! News (@enews) February 21, 2018
2. Now Mel C is saying that the Spice Girls have not gotten an invite to the royal wedding. But Mel B says they did; so, it definitely seems like a publicity stunt. More here.
— The Real (@TheRealDaytime) February 27, 2018
3. One of Katy Perry’s childhood friends revealed her obsession with her boobs. More here.
4. Kendall Jenner was hospitalized before an Oscars after-party because she had an allergic reaction to a vitamin drip. More here.
— The Sun (@TheSun) March 6, 2018
5. Usher and his wife of two years Grace Miguel are separating. More here.
Exclusive: Usher and his wife Grace Miguel have split after two years of marriage https://t.co/c4eAq3fSJi
— Us Weekly (@usweekly) March 6, 2018
6. According to E! News, Gwen Stefani is in final talks for a Vegas residency with Planet Hollywood. More here.
It’s time to make a Sweet Escape to Las Vegas because Gwen Stefani is finalizing her Las Vegas Residency deal. https://t.co/cqC80aO38J
— E! News (@enews) March 6, 2018
7. Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson posted a video thanking both the LA Fire Department and UCLA medial team for helping his 2-year-old daughter.
8. Nickelodeon is rebooting Blues Clues, and they are holding open casting calls next month for the new host. More here.
— Variety (@Variety) March 7, 2018
9. Tomorrow is International Women’s Day and to celebrate Sofia Vergara is teaming up with 10 business women to launch Empowered By Business Campaign. More here.
— E! News (@enews) March 7, 2018