1. A source close to the royal couple has confirmed that Prince Harry “has personally requested Ed [Sheeran] to perform” at the wedding. And Ed has already shown interest, so it looks like its a go. I bet he’ll play “Thinking Out Loud”. More here.
— OK! Magazine (@OK_Magazine) February 14, 2018
2. Spencer Pratt really wants to do a The Hills reboot because he is jealous of the Jersey Shore cast and their yacht. More here.
3. 24-Year Old Danielle Herrington is this year’s cover model for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. Aly Raisman posed nude for the issue with empowering messages on her body to be an inspiration for girls going through what she’s gone through. More here.
— Mashable (@mashable) February 14, 2018
4. I’m not sure what is happening with the OC Housewives but another housewife is hanging her housewife hat. Peggy Sulahian is the latest to leave the show after just one season. More here.
— Us Weekly (@usweekly) February 13, 2018
5. People need to stop toying with my emotions on this whole The Office revival thing. Jenna Fischer has shared her thoughts on the matter. Hint: she wants to know what happens to Jim and Pam too! More here.
— E! News (@enews) February 13, 2018
6. Selena Gomez debuted a new look at New York Fashion Week with her brunette locks back and some bangs. More here.
— Vogue Magazine (@voguemagazine) February 14, 2018
7. The staff at Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center tried to make the Valentine’s Day special for parents. They made special “love bug” footprints for each of the babies and then gifted them to the parents. More here.
8. Shaun White got Gold in the men’s halfpipe and it was Team USA’s 100th Winter Olympics medal of all time. More here.
Shaun White just won the United States’ 100th Winter Olympics gold medal of all time https://t.co/sb6NDE5QpI
— TIME (@TIME) February 14, 2018
9. American luger Chris Mazdzer says it’s easy to move in and out of Olympic Village, but he’s learned from Ryan Lochte’s Rio mishap. More here.