1. Bella Thorne found out her boyfriend was still on a dating app while recording an Instagram story, and freaked out. She got back at him by sharing a NSFW pic. See the pic.
2. Photoshop Fail! On the Vanity Fair cover, Reese Witherspoon has three legs and Oprah has three hands, but Reese had the best comeback. More here.
Well…I guess everybody knows now…I have 3 legs. I hope you can still accept me for who I am. 😃( and I will never apologize for snuggling @Oprah .. if you get the opportunity, I highly recommend it;) https://t.co/6GyrfWxNSY
— Reese Witherspoon (@RWitherspoon) January 25, 2018
Photoshop fail gave Oprah Winfrey three hands and Reese Witherspoon three legs in Vanity Fair. 💀 pic.twitter.com/htVBIUujsE
— Pop Crave (@PopCrave) January 26, 2018
3. Oopsie! An Icelandic paper printed Ed Sheeran‘s face next to an obituary. But the obituary was for an 82-year-old man; so, clearly it’s not Ed. All the details.
— Television Malta (@TelevisionMalta) January 26, 2018
4. Modern Family star Ed O’Neill did not know who Taylor Swift was until he texted a selfie with her to his daughter. Full Story.
5. Taco Bell is now serving $1 Nacho Fries! They are topped with spicy seasoning and served with nacho cheese. More here.
— WPTV (@WPTV) January 26, 2018
6. Justin Timberlake has another new video out! It’s for his song “Say Something” with Chris Stapleton.
7. New in theaters today: Christian Bale western Hostiles and the last in the Maze Runner trilogy Death Cure.
Maze Runner: Death Cure trailer:
8. The Grammy’s are this Sunday and Kendrick Lamar and Dave Chapelle will be part of the opener. All the Grammy’s info here.
.@LadyGaga is vying to become the third two-time winner in the Best Pop Vocal Album category’s history!
— Recording Academy (@RecordingAcad) January 24, 2018
9. The Charmed reboot is officially a go. It will still be three sisters, but set in a college town. More here.
Charmed reboot gets CW pilot order, adds ‘feminist’ storyline https://t.co/W6GMGhw84D
— Entertainment Weekly (@EW) January 26, 2018